Thursday, February 24, 2011

C4K #1-3 Summary

Comments 4 Kids

1. Aimee
The first student that I was assigned to was Aimee S. from Ms. White's fourth grade class in Virginia. Her post was titled Riddles. She provided a few examples of riddles. One of them was: "There is a plane. It’s crashing. It’s crashing exactly between the USA and Canada. The plane crashed. So where did they bury the survivors?" Can you figure out the answer?


2. Nicholas
The next student's blog that I commented on was Nicholas's. Nicholas is a fifth grader in Mr. St. Claire's class at Terryville Elementary School in the Comsewogue School District of New York. In his post 18/39 Baseball Cards, he tells of his collection of baseball cards. He describes how they are old and that they gather dust, but they are worth a lot of money. This is completely true. The older and rarer the cards are the more they are worth.


3. James
The third student that I was assigned to was James. James is a fifth year student in Mr. Marks class at Pt England School in Auckland, NZ. In his post Untitled, it includes a picture of himself. I am surprised that fifth years are already learning how to blog. When I was that young, I do not think I even knew what blogging was. To see someone that young blogging shows just how much the world has changed since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment