Sunday, March 6, 2011

PLN Project #10 Progress Report


This is currently my PLN, Personal Learning Network, on Symbaloo. It is not finished yet, and I will be adding more things to it as I continue on in the semester. I plan to add more research sites that will help me with my papers that I will want to write. I will also try to find more blogs that contain information about the education world and the technology used to teach. I can't wait to see what else I will come across while I am furthering my education and my PLN.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Michelle!

    Building your PLN definitely takes some time; it's actually a never-ending process, if you really think about it! Once you actually begin using and utilizing it, you will CONSTANTLY be finding new things to add.

    - Allie

    ReplyDelete